Barranca 6” Silicon Carbide Combination Workshop - Complete
This 6" combination polisher/trim saw/grinder has three stainless steel valves that provide independent water flow to both grinding wheels and the expandable drum. A submersible water pump provides cooling water recirculation. The one-piece cast aluminum tank and base has sealed bearings mounted to a 5/8" stainless steel shaft. The end-polishing disc is ideal for final polish and buff . Trim saw has a removable table top and tank drain plug for ease of oil/sludge removal. Shown with trim saw rock vice which is sold separately.
- 100 & 220 grit 6" x 1" carbide wheels
- 6" x 1-½" rubber expandable drum
- 400, 600, 1,200 & 3,000 mesh resin-bond diamond belts
- 3M™ feathering disc adhesive
- 8 oz. bottle of Tool-Cool
- Diamond paste compound syringes (8,000,& 14,000 & 50,000 mesh)
- Submersible electric water pump
- Three stainless steel water control valves
- Dressing T-bar
- 6" x .025 x 5/8" BD-301 or 6" x .020 x 5/8" 303 Pro continuous rim blade
- 1/3 HP thermal protected 1725 RPM motor
- GFCI & power switch
- Base board & adjustable motor mount.