- Black rouge - For producing a rich, dark luster on white gold,
platinum, or silver.
- Green rouge - Imparts a high luster on hard metals such as chrome,
stainless steel or platinum.
- Plastic compound - For polishing hard plastics (not to be used on
soft or low melting plastics such as polyethylene).
- Red rouge - For producing the final high color and luster on gold,
silver and other soft metals.
- Water Soluble Red Rouge or Easy Clean Red - Special formulation
makes easy clean up.
- Tripoli - A fine cutting abrasive for use on all metals where rouge will
be used for final finish. Leaves metals scratch-free,but dull in
- White rouge - A quick polishing compound for hard metals such as
stainless steel, chrome or platinum.
- Yellow rouge - For hard metals such as platinum, chrome and
stainless steel. Leaves little residue on work.
- Emery - Used on iron, steel and hard metals for coarse buffing and
removing scratches, rust, corrosion, burs, etc. Not for gold, silver or
- Wonder bar or One Step - The final touch for finishing metals and
plastics. Removes scratches and leaves a high finish. Clean and
greaseless with no discoloration.